Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Frôté & Partner SA
Tél. +41 32 722 17 00
Fax +41 32 722 10 07
Ms. Liridona Bezeraj has joined the firm Frôté & Partner in 2018 as a generally practicing lawyer. She is active both in consultancy and litigation for individuals as well as legal entities.
- Admission to the bar of the Canton of Jura, 2018
- Certificat de spécialisation en matière d’avocature, Geneva, 2015
- Master of Law (MLaw), Geneva 2015
- Bachelor of Law (BLaw), Neuchâtel 2013
- Associate attorney-at-Law with the firm Frôté & Partner SA, Neuchâtel, since 2018
- Trainee lawyer with the firm of Hubert Theurillat, Porrentruy, 2017-2018
- Trainee lawyer with the cantonal Court of Jura, Porrentruy, 2016-2017
- Trainee Lawyer with the Legal Service of the Canton of Jura, Delémont, 2016
- Trainee Lawyer with the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Canton of Jura, Porrentruy, 2016
- Trainee Lawyer with the Court of first instance of the canton of Jura, Porrentruy, 2016
- Contract law
- Marital and divorce law
- Family law
- Tenancy law
- Labor law
- Enforcement and bankruptcy law
- Criminal law
- Social security law
- Spatial planning and construction law
- Registered with the Bar Register of the Canton of Neuchâtel