Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 628 26 26
Fax +41 32 628 26 20
Kimena Brog joined Frôté & Partner SA in 2015. As Attorney-at-Law she is active in both consultancy and litigation for individuals and corporations.
- 2015 – Admitted to the Bar, Canton of Berne
- 2013 – Master of Law, Double Degree (German/French), Universities of Lucerne and Neuchâtel
- 2015 – Lawyer at Frôté & Partner, Solothurn and Biel/Bienne
- 2014 – Internship and legal staffer at Frôté & Partner, Biel/Bienne
- 2013 – Internship at the public prosecutor’s office of the Canton of Berne
- 2012 – Legal associate in a tax and fiduciary consultancy office, Zug
- Criminal law
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Liability law
- Labor law
- Tenancy law
- Enforcement and bankruptcy law
- Administrative law (e.g. construction law)
- Social security law
- Member of the Swiss Bar Association
- Member of the Solothurn Attorneys-at-Law Association
- Auditor Skating Club of Lucerne