Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchmentarea in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
PhD in Law, Attorney-at-Law, Paris Bar
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 722 17 00
Fax +41 32 722 17 07
Marlène Collette joined Frôté & Partner SA in 2018. Mr Collette is especially strong in the fields of International Private Law and European Law (EU and Human Rights). She can represent a defendant or a plaintiff in proceedings before European and International Courts. Mr Collette also practices in Aliens Law, Criminal Law and Labour / Employment Law.
- Bar Examination (Certificate of Lawyer’s Professional Skill), Paris, 2017
- PhD in Law (magna cum laude mention), University of Neuchâtel, 2015
- Professional Training at the law firm MCE Legal in Lausanne and GMR in Paris
- PhD Student and Scientific Collaborator, Chair of Swiss and Comparative Constitutional Law, University of Neuchâtel
- Research Fellow, Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
- Intern and Scientific Collaborator, Venice Commission, Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France
- Russian (read, spoken)
- Italian, Spanish, German, Romanian (read) (lu)
- Aliens Law
- Criminal Law
- Labour / Employment Law
- International Private Law
- European Law and proceedings before the General Court and the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Human Rights and proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights
- French Law
- Member of the Paris Bar Association
- Member of the Neuchâtel Young Bar Association
- Member of the French Association of Constitutional Law
- Member and Secretary of the French Society of Neuchâtel
- Translation and Commentary of Judgments of the Swiss Federal Supreme Court, Journal of Administrative and Finance Law
- Writing Scientific Papers (publication in France and Switzerland)