Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Lic. Iur., LL. M., Attorney-at-Law
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 321 30 38
Fax +41 32 323 18 79
Mr. Gilles Frôté, born in 1980, joined Frôté & Partner SA after nearly three years of activity with Credit Suisse in Solothurn and Zurich. In this capacity, he conducted major transactions in the area of mergers and acquisitions, as well as company financing, at both Swiss and international level.
In his functions as a board member and consultant, he is responsible for numerous international Projects in the area of structure building and transactions, particularly in the USA and Asia.
- LL.M., International Business Law, Zurich (in partnership with Tulane University, USA and Hong Kong University, Hong Kong), 2012
- Admission to the bar of the Canton of Bern, 2006
- lic.iur., Bern University, 2004
- Summer internship in Los Angeles, CA - USA and Cincinnati, OH - USA
- Member of the Boards of Directors of SMEs
- Real estate management
- Credit Suisse Solution Partners, Corporate Finance, Zurich
- Credit Suisse Entrepreneur Desk for the Swiss Midlands, Young Talent
- International contracts
- Company consultancy
- Commercial and contractual law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financing and inheritance matters
- Member of the Bern Attorneys-at-Law Association
- Member of the "Chambre d'économie publique du Jura bernois" and president of the "Commission Services"
- Member of the "Club Entreprises"
- Member and former Chairman of the SAS-Bern Academic Club
- Vice-President of the Central Committee of the Swiss Academic Ski-Club
- Former Chairman of the General Council of the municipality of La Neuveville