Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Attorney-at-Law, Notary, MLaw
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 321 30 35
Fax +41 32 323 18 79
Mr. Daniel Gehrig is licensed both as an Attorney-at-Law as well as a Notary (canton of Bern).
- Licensed as a Notary in the Canton of Bern
- Licensed as an Attorney-at-Law in the Canton of Bern
- Master of Law (MLaw), Bern University
- CAS Forensics, Luzern University
- Legal liability law
- Insurance law
- Social security law
- Contract law (mainly labor law, tenancy law, contract of word and services)
- Administrative law
- Criminal law
- Company law, foundations, restructuring
- Property transfers
- Inheritances, wills and inheritance contracts
- Marriage contracts
- Member of the Bernese and Solothurn Attorneys-at-Law Associations as well as the Swiss Attorneys-at-Law Federation
- Member of the Bernese Notaries’ Association
- Prosecutor with the Swiss military justice (since 2016)
- Investigating judge with the Swiss military justice (from 2010 to 2015)