Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 722 17 00
Fax +41 32 722 17 07
Mr. Lionel Houmard joined Frôté & Partner SA in 2014, first as a trainee and then as a lawyer. Since 2017, he practices as an associate within our law firm.
- Admitted to the Bar, Canton of Bern, 2017
- Master of law (bilingual), Neuchâtel and Luzern Universities, 2013
- Bachelor of law, Neuchâtel University, 2011
- Attorney-at-Law associate Frôté & Partner SA, Bienne 2017
- Attorney-at-Law trainee, prefecture of Jura bernois, Courtelary 2015
- Attorney-at-Law trainee and lawyer, Frôté & Partner SA, Bienne 2014/2016
- Attorney-at-Law trainee, Jura bernois-Seeland regional court, Moutier 2014
- Contract law
- Insolvency and bankruptcy law
- Public law (in particular construction law)
- Social security law
- Family law
- Criminal law
- Bern Attorneys-at-Law Association
- Swiss Bar Association