Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 321 30 33
Fax +41 32 323 18 79
Mr. Marc Labbé, born in 1960, joined Frôté & Partner SA in 1990, after a few years’ activity as Clerk and ex officio Chief Magistrate of the Moutier District Court.
- Admission to the bar of the Canton of Bern, 1987
- lic.iur. Neuchâtel University, 1984
- Attorney-at-Law with Frôté & Partner since 1990
- From 1987 to 1990, Clerk and ex officio Chief Magistrate of the Moutier District Court.
- Member of the Committee of the Bern Attorneys-at-Law Association since 1998. Vice-Chairman since 2001 and President of the Bar from 2005 to 2010
- Member of the Committee of the Swiss Bar Association
- French-Swiss Head of the Commission for the implementation of training for FSA specialist Attorneys-at-Law
- Member of Boards of Directors
- Building and Planning Law
- Divorce Law
- Liability and Insurance Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
- Member of the Committee of the Bern Attorneys-at-Law Association from 1998 to 2010. Vice-Chairman since 2001 and President of the Bar from 2005 to 2010
- Member of the Appeals Tribunal of the Swiss Football league (SFL)
- Member of the Watchmakers’ Arbitration Tribunal
- Chairman of the Founding Board of the Tour-de-Rive de La Neuveville Café-Théâtre