Frôté & Partner SA has been active in the main areas of law since 1936. The experience accumulated over decades in judicial activity, taxation and notarial services has gradually led to the development of advanced skills in the field of advisory activity, in particular in consultancy dedicated to companies, both at a regional and international level.
The services proposed by Frôté & Partner SA are intended to individuals as well as small or large companies active at a regional or international level. They are offered in French, German, English and Italian. These services cover all main areas of law and can be classified in the following categories:
Financial services and products
- Licensing of banks, securities dealers, collective investment, schemes, asset managers, distributors and representatives or any other entity requiring an authorization
- Advice to asset managers (private and institutional clients)
- Draft or review of internal policies or agreements
- Registration of Swiss or foreign collective investment schemes
- Advice on financial services and products
- Preparation of regulatory audits
- Advice on «Qualified Intermediary» regime
- International administrative assistance
- Advice on listing and delisting of securities on the SIX Swiss Exchange, including structured products or ETFs
- Advice on capital increase (ordinary, authorized or contingent capital)
- Advice on reporting obligations to SIX Swiss Exchange and ad hoc publicity
- Disclosure of shareholdings
The pooling of the skills of Frôté & Partner SA, F&P Services SA and Schoeb Frôté SA allow, according to the clients’ expectations, to assume limited or global mandates which can include the management of a "Family Office" type structure or the global conduct of succession’s projects.