Frôté & Partner SA has been active in the main areas of law since 1936. The experience accumulated over decades in judicial activity, taxation and notarial services has gradually led to the development of advanced skills in the advice, in particular in the advice dedicated to companies, both at the regional and international levels.
The services proposed by Frôté & Partner SA are intended to individuals and to small and large companies active at a regional or international level. They are offered in French, German, English and Italian. These services cover all the main areas of law and can be classified in the following categories:
Financial services and products
- Licensing of banks, securities dealers, collective investment schemes asset managers, distributors and representatives or any other entity requiring an authorization
- Advice to asset managers (private and institutional clients)
- Draft or review of internal policies or agreements
- Registration of Swiss or foreign collective investment schemes
- Advice on financial services and products
- Preparation of regulatory audits
- Advice on «Qualified Intermediary» regime
- International administrative assistance
- Advice on listing and delisting of securities on the SIX Swiss Exchange, including structured products or ETFs
- Advice on capital increase (ordinary, authorized or contingent capital)
- Advice on reporting obligations to SIX Swiss Exchange and ad hoc publicity
- Disclosure of shareholdings
La mise en commun des compétences de Frôté & Partner SA, F&P Services SA et Schoeb Frôté SA permet, selon le désir des clients, d'assumer des mandats ponctuels ou globaux pouvant aller jusqu'à la gestion d'une structure de type "Family Office" ou la conduite globale de projets de succession.