Frôté & Partner SA has been active in the main areas of law since 1936. The experience accumulated over decades in judicial activity, taxation and notarial services has gradually led to the development of advanced skills in the advice, in particular in the advice dedicated to companies, both at the regional and international levels.
The services proposed by Frôté & Partner SA are intended to individuals and to small and large companies active at a regional or international level. They are offered in French, German, English and Italian. These services cover all the main areas of law and can be classified in the following categories:
Family Law (marriage contract, divorce)
- Litigation in the event of separation and make the most of your rights
- Litigation in inheritance law, analysis and advices (will, successional pacts)
- Estate planning
Landed Property Law and Rights (servitudes)
- Buy and sell a realestate, mortgage certificates
Third-Party Liability Law
- Evaluate your rights in the event of accident or disaster
- Purchase, for services, mandate, loan, lease agreements for instance
- International agreements
Insolvency and bankruptcy law
- Advice regarding legal proceedings or bankruptcies
- Litigation and advice regarding labour law
La mise en commun des compétences de Frôté & Partner SA, F&P Services SA et Schoeb Frôté SA permet, selon le désir des clients, d'assumer des mandats ponctuels ou globaux pouvant aller jusqu'à la gestion d'une structure de type "Family Office" ou la conduite globale de projets de succession.