Frôté & Partner SA has been active in the main areas of law since 1936. The experience accumulated over decades in judicial activity, taxation and notarial services has gradually led to the development of advanced skills in the field of advisory activity, in particular in consultancy dedicated to companies, both at a regional and international level.
The services proposed by Frôté & Partner SA are intended to individuals as well as small or large companies active at a regional or international level. They are offered in French, German, English and Italian. These services cover all main areas of law and can be classified in the following categories:
Family Law (marriage contract, divorce)
- Litigation in the event of separation or divorce, protecting your interests
- Litigation in inheritance law, analysis and advices (will, inheritance contract)
- Succession planning
Landed Property Law and others Rights in rem (servitudes)
- Buying and selling real estate, mortgage certificates
- Evaluating your rights in the event of accident or damage
- For instance purchase, work and services, agency, loan or lease agreements
- International agreements
Insolvency and bankruptcy law
- Consultancy regarding execution proceedings or bankruptcies
- Litigation and consultancy regarding labour law
The pooling of the skills of Frôté & Partner SA, F&P Services SA and Schoeb Frôté SA allow, according to the clients’ expectations, to assume limited or global mandates which can include the management of a "Family Office" type structure or the global conduct of succession’s projects.