Created in 1936, the law firm Frôté & Partner SA has from its outset acquired importance in Biel/Bienne because of its activity in all areas of law, its bilingualism, its catchment area in the cantons of Bern, Neuchâtel and Solothurn as well as its rapidly developing network of contacts.
Composed today of a team of about thirty people including about twenty lawyers (attorneys, notaries, tax expert), Frôté & Partner SA operates at a local, regional and international level.
Frôté & Partner SA has grown in particular through the opening of new offices, in addition to its office in Biel/Bienne, in Neuchâtel in 2000 and then in Solothurn in 2009. Moreover, it was one of the first law firms in Switzerland, in 2008, to be constituted as a company limited by shares. It has also been able to create a solid network of relations, particularly in domains such as intellectual property or business economics and more particularly in the areas of administrative services with the company F&P Services SA and financial management with the company Schoeb Frôté SA.
The size of the law firm, its multilingualism as well as its network of partners and relations allow it to have a great flexibility in the treatment of mandates.
Rigorous in terms of ethics, Frôté & Partner SA values the fact of being independent of any economic, political or social group. This independence, as well as the absolute discretion associated with professional secrecy, represent decisive advantages.
Lawyers & Notaries
Frôté & Partner SA
Tel +41 32 321 30 32
Fax +41 32 323 18 79
Mr. Urs Wüthrich was born in 1959 and joined the firm in 1987. He practices as a lawyer at the bar.
- Admission to the bar of the Canton of Bern, 1986
- Lawyer of the Canton of Bern since 1986
- Family law
- Liability law
- Contract law (mainly labor law, work and services contracts, etc.)
- Criminal law
- Inheritance law
- Member of the Bern Association of Lawyers and the Swiss Federation of Lawyers
- Vice-Chairman of the Commission for real estate improvements of the Canton of Bern
- Vice-Chairman of the Touring Club Suisse (Swiss company providing road assistance and information), Bienne-Seeland section